- Do you ship to the USA?
- Do you have a dealer network and or service partner set up in the USA?
- How long will it take for my order to arrive once the order has been submitted?
- Do I need to run water supply lines or drainage?
- Can the toilet be used once an incineration process has started?
- What is the service interval for Cinderella Toilet?
- What is the CindereIIa toilet's capacity?
- Does the Cinderella toilet require any regular or annual maintenance?
- Where and how to obtain service?
- What should the ash remains look like after proper incineration?
- Is the remaining ash suitable for as fertilizer?
- What can be incinerated in the toilet?
- How many incineration cycles can you normally get from one 20lb (11kg) propane tank (standard size BBQ tank)?
- Will the toilet indicate that the propane bottle is empty?
- What is the recommended size of solar panel and battery package for powering a Cinderella gas toilet?
- When should you unplug the toilet before you leave the location of the toilet long term?
- Can more bends/elbows be used in the vent pipe than what is described in the instruction manual?
- Can we take inlet air from inside the cabin/cottage?
- Could the Comfort model’s ventilation system experience condensation in colder climates?
- Does the Cinderella Incinerating Toilet have all the certifications to meet Canadian code and safety standards?
- Why choose a Cinderella toilet over others?
- How much electricity do the electric models consume per incineration?
- Can you operate the toilet in temperatures below 0 degrees Celsius?
- Can the toilet models available in Canada be installed in a RV home?
- Do I have to use a liner for every use?
- What is the procedure when you have lots of house guests?
- How loud are the toilets during the incineration process?
- Where can I install my Incineration Toilet?
Yes, and across north America
At this time any order submitted from the USA will be shipped from our warehouse in Canada. Shipping costs can be quoted through our website when ordering. There is not currently a servicing dealer in the USA. We will provide technical support via phone and email support.
Shipping times can vary depending on the end destination. They average between one and three weeks.
The Cinderella Incineration Toilet requires no water supply or drainage plumbing to be installed as it is a complete solution all on its own. This means no digging either.
Yes, the incineration process pauses as soon as the lid is opened. It will resume once the lid is closed and the incineration button is pushed.
The service interval is normally between 4 to 6 years with normal use but will vary in accordance with surrounding environment as well as usage of the toilet.
The current Cinderella toilets can handle between 3 to 4 visits per hour. The capacity can be higher if care is taken in the time between uses.
Yes, the Cinderella toilet system is operated in extreme weather conditions with temperature rising above 500 Celsius. The toilet owner is required to perform both regular and annual maintenance in accordance with the instructions given in the user manual. You can find required manuals and 3D animations on our website.
At Incinerating Toilets Inc, we are constantly working on improving our service providing network. Should you require service, give us a call and we will direct you to the closest authorized service partner. Service manuals are also available on our website.
The remaining ashes normally contains a greater part of salt and minerals. Therefore, you can see the remaining ashes as solid crystal parts of light grey color. These solid ash crystals normally stick to the ash pan and are sometimes hard to clean out of the pan but will be easily dissolved using hot water for 15-30 minutes.
No, the waste is burned on high temperature leaving no fertilizing benefits. Therefore, the ash remains should be disposed with household trash.
The toilet is designed to do nothing but incinerate urine, human feces, tampons, sanitation pads and toilet paper only.
You will get an average of 75 to 100 incineration cycles on one 20lb (11kg) propane bottle.
No, the toilet will not indicate specifically about the empty propane tank, but the yellow light will flash and the display on the toilet will read “Error Burner System”. You will also notice that it will fail to incinerate the waste properly.
This will vary from type of usage and location but recommended minimum size is a 100-watt solar panel and 100 amp/hour battery. We recommend that you should contact a professional for your customized needs.
The toilet can be unplugged once the incineration process has finished but in order to extend the life of the battery (main purpose is for power outages), it is best to wait till the cool down process is also completed, and the yellow light has turned off.
No, you cannot use more than two bends/elbows in the vent pipe as described in the instruction manual. To many bends will cause great restriction in the airflow and cause the system to break down.
No, only fresh air from outside shall be used to supply either directly to the Comfort Cinderella or indirectly via a fresh air intake located as close as possible to the toilet.
The enclosed ventilation system is designed in a way that could experience condensation when the outside temperature is significantly lower than the air inside the room. It is therefore crucial to ensure proper venting of the room specially in the case where the room is used for bathing, showering etc. Exhaust fan will only conflict with Classic and Propane models as the Comfort is a two-pipe system and will not be affected by exhaust fans. We recommend the Comfort model for colder climate areas.
Cinderella Incineration Toilets have received all the certifications to meet both the Canadian and USA standards.
For the full list of certifications, please click on the following link https://www.cinderellaeco.com/
Quality, Safety and Efficiency. Cinderella takes all three areas very seriously and do not compromise in any of them. This has been proven over and over through the years, not only by their own track record of serving their customers well for a couple decades but through the different awards received when their products have been put to the test against others.
The electric models consume between .8 and 2kWh per use. In our experience and in house testing we have found that the electric models use an average of 1kWh per use.
Yes, the toilet has been tested to operate in climates as low as –25c (inside temperature).
No, the current models available in Canada are not certified for use in a RV home. Cinderella has a new model called, Cinderella Motion that is specifically designed for RV homes. It will be approved for use in Canada within the next year or two. It should be noted that the current available models are a perfect fit for Tiny homes as they do not have the same requirements as an RV home.
Yes, the liner is specifically designed for use with the Cinderella models and must be used for proper operation and in order to keep toilet clean.
It is highly recommended to “preheat” your Cinderella Incineration Toilet. To do this, all you have to do is lift the lid, close the lid and press the incineration button. This will start a dry incineration cycle and will bring the unit up to temperature. This will ensure the toilet is up to temperature to use it for multiple guests per hour.
They are rated to 54dB, measured one meter above the toilet. That is equivalent to a regular dishwasher.
You can install your incineration toilet in:
- Your Home
- Cottages with no Winter Water
- Bunkie Building/Construction Site
- Portable Washroom
- Pool House
- Mining Industry
- Hunting Camps
- Fish Huts
- Tiny Houses
- Off Grid Cabin