- The Cinderella toilet system is manufactured in Norway and is the market leader in Europe, with more than 60,000 customers worldwide. Our toilets are quality products, very reliable in operation and well-functioning in any environment, any temperature.
- Cinderella incorporates software that adapts and optimizes the incineration process according to the amount of waste being processed for energy efficient utilization.
- Cinderella is equipped with an information display for operational messages (Comfort)
- Cinderella's capacity is higher than that of other incineration toilets and it is the only product of its kind that will notify you when the ash container needs to be emptied.
- Cinderella is the only incineration toilet that is both childproof and approved by NEMKO (The Norwegian Certification Agency), and it is impossible to access the incineration chamber while it is processing.
- With its clean lines and high quality finish, Cinderella makes a favorable impression in any bath or toilet room, regardless of standard.
- Cinderella is best in test, according to Testfakta Sweden
When choosing a Cinderella Incineration Toilet, you are assured an environmentally friendly solution. The ash is completely free of bacteria, and contains nutrient salts with potassium and phosphorus. Cinderella does not pollute the environment, and therefore will not require any form of approval in connection with installation in vulnerable areas. According to energy consultancy, Norsk Energi, tests conclude that Cinderella’s emissions are low.